The day is focused on the commercial side of sport, tackling broadcasting rights, data, sponsorship and branding, eSports and sport finance, among other hot sports business topics.
- Television and sports media rights – the latest contracts, partnerships, trends and developments
- Digital disruption or a perfect match - the latest on the relationship between broadcasters and social platforms
- How can sports leagues and federations best exploit their data?
- Image rights and celebrity endorsement contracts– key insights for the in-house lawyer
- Essential strategies for maximising revenues and value from sponsorship
- Commercialising sport – an essential guide to growing participation, profile and revenues
- Expert insights into the bidding, hosting and delivery of major sporting events
- Finance and investment in sport
- Understanding eSports – a strategic and commercial guide
Agenda detail (for colour brochure click here):